Schools all over the world are raising money for Winter and CMA. The School Fundraising Program offers consistent materials to help schools in their fundraising, promotes social responsibility and offers incentives to reward and recognize schools for their efforts.
- Two "Support Winter" Posters
- 25 "I Support Winter" Stickers
- 25 Thank you cards for those who donate
- A list of fundraising ideas and information sheet
- Seahorse Level $100 – Adopt an animal of your classroom's choice. Adoption includes a bio of the animal, a photo, a small plush animal, a CMA Documentary DVD, a tote bag, monthly animal e-updates and a monthly CMA e-newsletter. Your class will also receive a special Thank You note and certificate from Winter and a sticker for each student.
- Sea Star Level $150 – Adopt an animal of your classroom's choice, with all of the benefits listed above plus a visit from CMA's education department and one program of your choice. Offsite visit depends on location; schools located 40+ miles from CMA may choose a pre-recorded web class in lieu of the offsite visit.
- Stingray Level $200 – Adopt an animal of your classroom's choice, with all the benefits listed above plus we will bring CMA directly into your classroom with an exclusive, live SYPE'd field trip. This interactive experience will teach your students about marine life and allow for live Q&A.Meet world-famous Winter the dolphin and learn all about our amazing rehabilitated animals, from the trainers who care for them. Each student in the class will receive a free CMA pass to visit the aquarium another day.
You can set up your own fundraiser web page for your school. Choose the "Fundraise With Us" button here to get started.
A Fundraiser Kit can help you get started. This convenient kit has everything you need to show support for CMA and help raise money towards the care of all our animals. Just pay for the shipping fee of $8.00 and you will receive this fun package from CMA.
To send in your donation, make a check or money order payable to Clearwater Marine Aquarium and mail to:
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
249 Windward Passage
Clearwater, FL 33767
In order to expedite the adoptions and also the educational programs associated with the Sea Star Level, please include: contact name, email (required), phone number, name of school, address, name to go on the adoption certificate and animal being adopted.
For more information, please contact Tammy Baureis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Good luck and have fun.