- This event has passed.
April 22 @ 9:00 am - April 23 @ 6:00 pm
Clearwater Marine Aquarium is celebrating Earth Day with Marine Science Fest! Join us on April 22 and 23 for family-fun activities. Come explore the wonderful diversity of creatures that live in our world’s oceans – biodiversity.
CMA’s Sea Turtle Rehab and Nesting Teams, Rescue Team and the Eckerd Shark Conservation Center will be there to teach you all about sea turtles, marine mammals and sharks through a variety of demonstrations!
Hands-on learning activities will include:
- Live exhibits of different sea creatures
- Sea star and sea urchin dissection
- Looking at sea creatures under a microscope
- Play a bird adaptation game
- Discover how crabs see using compound eyes
- Make your own carapace activity
- And more!
All activities will be included with your admission to CMA on April 22-23 and will be located in our Education rooms on the third floor. Activities are recommended for ages 4 and up.