DIVER VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Official Sponsor of the CMA Dive Team
Maintaining water quality and appearance of our pools is a top priority for the CMA Dive Team. The roof removal provides a spectacular open-air effect but also brings with it direct sunlight that increases algae growth in our dolphin pools. Therefore, we need to enlist additional committed volunteer SCUBA divers to assist with our pool cleaning challenge. In addition, dive team members take place in daily presentations to our guests who watch the divers from our underwater viewing windows. Air tanks are provided and some equipment is available. Most volunteers bring their own dive gear.
* Effective immediately:
All Divers must be CPR/AED Certified and show proof of certification*
- The CMA Dive Team accepts new members who are 15 or older.
- Any person interested in applying must provide and make copy of a Scuba Certification Card from a recognized agency as Naui, Padi, Pdic, or Ssi.
- Applicants must have dived within the last year and provide their dive log for review (last 2 dives).
- A CMA volunteer application and dive waiver must be completed.
- Interviews will be held with any new diver that wishes to apply after they have submitted the required documentation and attended orientation. Paperwork must be submitted at orientation, please do not submit in advance.
2013 ORIENTATION DATES – MEETINGS ARE HELD AT CMA
*Advance reservations are requested.
Upcoming Volunteer Orientations:
*All dates are subject to change, please check this web page for any updates.