HOME SCHOOL EXPERIENCES
While homeschool families, groups, and co-ops of 10 or more people qualify for all school rates and programs, CMA also offers an extra experience specifically designed for our homeschool community!
Hazel's Homeschool Wednesdays are hands-on programs conducted twice a month for the Tampa Bay area homeschool families and co=ops. These programs meet specific FCAT benchmarks and all participants will be awarded certificates of completion, outlining Sunshine State Standards and program itineraries. Educational levels and age ranges vary by program.
This brand new program is sure to fill up fast, so be sure you register today! Space is limited to 40 students and all programs require a minimum of 6 students to proceed. The cost per student is $16.95 and times are variable for each program. Click the program titles below to learn more and register!
- October 3, 2012 – Florida's Dynamic Coast (6-8)
- October 10, 2012 – Water Quality Matters (9-12)
- November 7, 2012 -Use Your Senses! (K-3)
- November 14, 2012 – Fish Food (3-5)
- December 5, 2012 – Celebrate Bio-Diversity (6-8)
- December 12, 2012 – Jaws Uncovered (9-12)
Registration is all online! Just click the program link above and sign-up! Full payment is due upon reservation. Admission is included for the student only. Parents and siblings may add admission for only $7.95.
- Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis. To ensure an enriching educational experience for our participants, class sizes will not be extended past 40 participants.
- We ask that only the students participate in the classes. Parents and siblings can receive a discounted admission rate to CMA and wander the facility during class time.
- Registration ends the Friday prior to the program. If we do not meet our minimum, the program will be cancelled and participants will be refunded.
- If your students require extra assistance, a sign language interpreter, or other accommodations, please let CMA know two weeks prior to your visit so we may do our best to provide you with a great experience!
- Bring your confirmation e-mail with you on the day of your visit.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to allow for parking and walking time
- Download the prepared itinerary below to make the most of your CMA educational experience!