A visit to Clearwater Marine Aquarium is a must-do for the whole family. This is not your typical aquarium. Our marine life rescue center is home to Winter the dolphin, star and inspiration of the hit movies Dolphin Tale and Dolphin Tale 2, both filmed on location. Come be inspired and educated by our ongoing work of rescue, rehabilitation and release.
We provide a home to many marine animals. Get up close with our dolphins and sea turtles.Learn More
There is so much to do, see and explore at Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Join all of the fun!Learn More
Make your trip extraordinary and let our team provide you with an unforgettable experience.Learn More
Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure takes you inside the Dolphin Tale movies. Learn More
Experience Clearwater Marine Aquarium
• Learn about the life-saving work we do on a behind-the-scenes tour
• Get up-close with our dolphins and sea turtles
• Feed our sting rays, sharks and pelicans
• Explore the waterways on a boat tour
• Take a boat or trolley shuttle to nearby Winter’s Dolphin Tale Adventure, featuring a museum of rebuilt movie sets and props, Hurricane Experience exhibit, touch tanks and more.
General Admission Pricing:
Adult - $21.95
Child - $16.95
Senior - $19.95
2 & Under - Free
Tampa Bay CityPASS
Tampa Bay CityPASS is a booklet of admission tickets to 5 must-see tourist attractions in Tampa Bay, including Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Save 50% compared to combined regular box office prices.
Hours of Operation
Clearwater Marine Aquarium: 9 A.M.- 6P.M.
Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure: 10 A.M.- 6 P.M.
Christmas Eve: Close at 2pm.
New Years Eve: Close at 4pm.
How to Get Here
249 Windward Passage
Clearwater, FL 33767
General Brochure English (PDF)
General Brochure Spanish (PDF)