Educational Groups – Schools, Scouts and Camps
A group visit is the best way to experience Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure facility at a discounted rate.
The cost is $7.95 per person (students and chaperones) for admission to the Aquarium and Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure with a minimum of 10 people.
Tours are completely self-guided however, school, educational or scout groups can contact the reservation desk to schedule a 30-minute educational add-on program. Educational add-on programs are available for as low as $2.95 per participant. Please see our 2014-2015 Educational Planner (PDF Download) for program selections.
Non-Educational Groups –clubs, churches, societies
The cost is $14.95 per adult, $13.95 per senior (ages 60+), $12.95 per child (ages 3-12) for admission to Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure.
Non-Educational group visits are completely self-guided and can be scheduled anytime during normal operating hours. Non-Educational group visits must include 10 or more individuals.
Also ask about our kayak, boating and snorkeling adventures for groups!
How to Register:
All tour groups must be pre-booked and cannot be accommodated at the ticket window.
Organizational Group - Book at the Tour Desk with a minimum of 48 hours notice - 727.441.1790 ext 264
Family Groups (10 or more) - Book through reservations with a minimum of 48 hours notice - 727.441.1790 ext 0
Family Groups (Sea Life Safari or Behind the Scenes Tours) - Book at the
Tour Desk with a minimum of 48 hours notice - 727.441.1790 ext 264
Educational Ad-on Programs - Book through the Tour Desk with a minimum of 2 week's notice - 727.441.1790 ext 264
Please note that requesting a certain date or time does not reserve your spot. Your group will receive a confirmation e-mail once your date or time is reserved. It is recommended that you bring your confirmation e-mail with you on your group visit. Groups arriving more than 15 minutes late for scheduled educational add-on programs will forfeit the program without refund.
To make the most out of your experience, here are some helpful hints!
- Book your group visit at least a month in advance.
- Please provide one chaperone for every 10 students or one chaperone for every five special needs students.
- If your students require extra assistance, a sign language interpreter or other forms of help, please let CMA know two weeks prior to your visit so we may do our best to provide you with a great experience.
- Bring your confirmation e-mail with you on the day of your visit.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to allow for adequate parking and walking time.
- Send one group leader to check in while the rest of the group remains in the vehicle(s).