Schools all over the world are raising money for Winter and Clearwater Marine Aquarium. The School Fundraising Program offers consistent materials to help schools in their fundraising, promotes social responsibility and offers incentives to reward and recognize schools for their efforts.
- Seahorse Level $100 – Adopt an animal of your school or classroom’s choice. Adoption includes: a bio of the animal, photo, certificate, a small plush animal, a CMA Documentary DVD, tote bag, poster, monthly animal e-updates, monthly CMA e-newsletter and tax deductible letter sent for a portion of this gift.
- Sea Star Level $150 – Adopt an animal of your school or classroom’s choice with adoption benefits listed above included. In addition, choose from a visit from CMA’s Education Department with either a Custom Classroom Broadcast or Off-Site Program*. (*Off-Site visit depends on location; schools located 40+ miles from CMA will receive a pre-recorded web class in lieu of the offsite visit). *Mileage fee may apply for schools less than 40 miles.
- Stingray Level $200 – Adopt an animal of your school or classroom’s choice with adoption benefits listed above included. This level offers a choice of either an in classroom presentation with CMA’s Education Department* or we will bring CMA directly into your school or classroom with an exclusive live Skype field trip. (*Off-site visit depends on location. Schools located 40+ miles from CMA will automatically receive the live Skype field trip.) Mileage fee may apply for schools less than 40 miles away. This interactive experience will teach your students about marine life and allow for a live Q&A. Learn all about our amazing rehabilitated animals from the staff who care for them.
You can set up your own fundraiser web page for your school. Choose the “Fundraise With Us” button here to get started.
A Fundraiser Kit can help you get started. This convenient kit has everything you need to show support for CMA and help raise money towards the care of all our animals. Just pay for the shipping fee of $8.00 and you will receive this fun package from CMA.
Fundraiser Kit Includes:
- Two “Support Winter” Posters
- 25 “I Support Winter” Stickers
- 25 Thank you cards for those who donate
- A list of fundraising ideas and information sheet
To send in your donation, make a check or money order payable to Clearwater Marine Aquarium and mail to:
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
249 Windward Passage
Clearwater, FL 33767
In order to expedite the adoptions and also the educational programs associated with the Sea Star Level, please include: contact name, email (required), phone number, name of school, address, name to go on the adoption certificate and animal being adopted.
For more information, please contact Tammy Baureis at [email protected]
Thank you for supporting Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Good luck and have fun!