Animal Care Experiences
Feed a Puffer Fish
Meet our fun and friendly striped burrfish, a type of pufferfish, to feed and learn more about this species.
Times: 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM at the touch tank in the lower level next to Shark Pass.
- Educational presentation will be given before feeding.
- Puffers will interact with the guest and come right up to the tongs to get their food.
- Guests will use special tongs to feed small pieces of krill or fish to the puffers.
- 5 tickets per session will be sold at $5 a piece to feed the puffers.
- Guests will have staff assist with feeding.
- Ages 5 and up.
*Does not include a photo.
Feed a Stingray
Experience what it is like to feed fish to a stingray.
Times: 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM daily at Stingray Beach.
Price: Seasonal Pricing applies, check the date of your visit for program pricing information.
Please check with guest services upon arrival for feeding times and availability.
During all animal interactions, no jewelry can be worn and there are no exceptions. Please prepare accordingly.
*Does not include photo.
Thank you to our sponsors