Animal Care Experiences
Feed a Puffer Fish
Meet our fun and friendly striped burrfish, a type of pufferfish, to feed and learn more about this species.
Times: 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM at the touch tank in the lower level next to Shark Pass.
- Educational presentation will be given before feeding.
- Puffers will interact with the guest and come right up to the tongs to get their food.
- Guests will use special tongs to feed small pieces of krill or fish to the puffers.
- 5 tickets per session will be sold at $5 a piece to feed the puffers.
- Guests will have staff assist with feeding.
- Ages 5 and up.
*Does not include a photo.
Feed a Stingray
Experience what it is like to feed fish to a stingray.
Times: 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM and 3:30 PM daily at Stingray Beach.
Price: Seasonal Pricing applies, check the date of your visit for program pricing information.
Please check with guest services upon arrival for feeding times and availability.