We warn you now—you may get a little wet! This unique dolphin program includes the opportunity to work side by side with a CMA animal care specialist while they care for one of our resident Atlantic bottlenose dolphins.
You will spend time poolside with animal care staff learning about the anatomy, intelligence and beauty of these amazing animals.
This unique program is offered by reservation only and space is limited.
Participants must be at least seven years of age to participate.
General admission is included and each guest will receive a complimentary 6 x 8 photo of their experience and a t-shirt.
TIMES: 9:50 a.m. and 3:50 p.m. on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday each week.
PRICE: Seasonal pricing applies.
Use our online booking calendar to select the date of your visit for program pricing and availability.
ANNUAL PASS DISCOUNT – Annual passholders and current members receive a 10% discount.
- SPACE IS LIMITED: Due to high demand, advance reservations are required.
- Option to purchase photos on a flash drive.
- Opportunities to touch, get wet or feed are not guaranteed in your session.
- Jewelry cannot be worn and there are no exceptions.
- This is a shared time slot.
- Please allot approximately 45 minutes for this program to ensure you have enough time to enjoy other activities while visiting CMA.
- For more information, call (727) 441-1790 ext. 0.
Please review and complete this waiver form prior to your experience.