Group Field Trips and Adventures
Click here to learn more about group field trips, boating and snorkeling adventures.
Admission to the Aquarium is not required or included for boating and snorkeling adventures.
How to Register a Group Visit:
All group visits must be pre-booked for group rates and cannot be accommodated at the ticket window.
- Family Groups (10 or more) – Book through reservations with a minimum of 24 hours notice – 727-441-1790 Ext. 0
- Family Groups (Sea Life Safari or Behind the Scenes Tours) – Book through the tour desk with a minimum of 24 hours notice – 727-441-1790 Ext. 264
- Organizational Groups – Book through the tour desk with a minimum of 24 hours notice – 727-441-1790 Ext. 264
- Educational Group – Book through the tour desk with a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice – 727-441-1790 Ext. 264
- Educational Add-on Programs – Book through the tour desk with a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice – 727-441-1790 Ext. 264
Please note that requesting a certain date or time does not reserve your spot. Your group will receive a confirmation e-mail once your date or time is reserved. It is recommended that you bring your confirmation e-mail with you on your group visit. Groups arriving more than 15 minutes late for scheduled educational add-on programs will forfeit the program without refund.
To make the most out of your experience, here are some helpful hints!
- Book your group visit at least a month in advance.
- Please provide one chaperone for every 10 students or one chaperone for every 5 special needs students.
- If your students require extra assistance, a sign language interpreter or other forms of help, please let CMA know two weeks prior to your visit so we may do our best to provide you with a great experience.
- Bring your confirmation e-mail with you on the day of your visit.
- We request that all groups make final payment in one transaction at the Will Call Window to minimize wait time and confusion while in line
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time to allow for adequate parking and walking time.
- Send one group leader to check in while the rest of the group remains in the vehicle(s).
Information about lunch options from Shark Bites Cafe available upon request.